Remo Recover (Mac) - Media Edition will recover media files from memory cards, iPods, camcorders, USB flash drives and hard drives and other external drives. Also, you can even make use of this tool to recover photos from iPhoto library that are accidentally deleted using “Delete Original” option or even that are lost due to corruption of iPhoto library.
Not just from Mac Computers – Remo Recover (Mac) Media software is compatible with all types of storage media, i.e. it will recover data from SD card and other memory cards (XD card, CF card, SD card, MMC, Memory Stick, etc.), external and internal hard drives (SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.), USB flash drives, iPod, FireWire Drive, etc.
- Scans your entire storage media to recover photo, audio & video file formats
- Built-in special algorithms locates and restores all deleted or lost media files in a couple of minutes
- Recover lost / deleted photo, audio and video files from Mac OS X 10.5.x and above including Yosemite
- Undeletes media files that are emptied from Trash
- Recognizes and preserves file names after recovery
- Displays the recovered data in a Mac finder styled interface
- Let’s you sort recovered data on the basis of name, size, date and file type
- Perform rigorous scanning to recover lost data from volumes that do not mount or fail to mount
- Ability to identify and recover most popular photo, audio, video and digital RAW photo formats on the
basis of their unique signatures
- Supports recovery of files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions / volumes
- You can preview recovered files prior to data restoration
- Universal Binary application, which supports both Intel and PowerPC Mac platforms