Mistakes are bound to happen! But, some mistakes would land you in deep trouble. Deleting your important files & folders mistakenly is one such disaster that makes you distressed. One wrong click will erase your important files!
That’s not the end of all! Your files still reside on your drives and can be restored back. Remo File Recovery Software will help you in this regard. The tool will retrieve back all your lost or deleted files in simple steps. It thoroughly scans your drives, locates deleted files & folders, which can then be saved at any location of choice.ible with all types of storage media, i.e. it will recover data from SD card and other memory cards (XD card, CF card, SD card, MMC, Memory Stick, etc.), external and internal hard drives (SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.), USB flash drives, iPod, FireWire Drive, etc.
Features of Remo File Recovery Software:
- Recovers deleted / lost files & folders
- Files deleted using Shift Delete or when deleted from Windows command prompt can be recovered quickly as well
- Scans the drive sector-by-sector, identifies and restores all lost / deleted files
- Recover files, which bypass Windows recycle bin when they exceed in size as compared to the recycle bin or after
emptying recycle bin will be restored
- Helps to restore deleted files from external hard drive, pen drive, SSD and from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array
- Identifies and recovers various popular file types on the basis of their unique signatures
- Recovered files can be sorted on the basis of name, date, size and file type
- Find option helps in locating a particular file on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name
- Supports recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFat partitions / drives
- You can preview recovered files prior to data restoration
- Save recovered data to any accessible drives like pen drives, external hard drive, fire wire drives etc.
- Recover deleted compressed files from NTFS formatted drives
- Recover deleted / lost files with ADS (Alternate Data Streams) attribute from NTFS formatted drives
- Recovered files / folders can be compressed in a zip archive to save disk space